Magic, mysterious and lush green
Let yourself be embraced by the beauty and romantism of Sintra, with its parks, palaces and breathtaking views of the village and the hills, all the way to the ocean. The area, which includes the lovely town center with its shops and traditional bakeries, was the first in Europe to be considered by UNESCO a Cultural Landscape, back in 1995. You can also enjoy the sun in one of the beautiful Sintra beaches; stare down the cliff at the Roca Cape; or visit the coastal town of Cascais before returning through the very scenic Estoril drive, following the seashore.
- 55€ per person (35€ kids up to 12 years old)
- Full day tour
- The guide is also the driver and he has great knowledge to share, however, he will not make guided visits inside the monuments.
- Meals and tickets for monuments are not included on the tour price, but the good vibe and the Wow Factor will always be present.
- The full-day tour starts between 9h and 10h and ends at about 17h/18h. We will pick you up at the entrance of the property.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes and be prepared for sunny days most of the year.