Capital of the wine and cork region of Alentejo, the ‘always noble and loyal’ city of Évora dates back from the Celts and the Romans, and gained its importance because of the commercial routes passing by and the vast fertile plains that still dominate most of the area. The city center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with the best spots and monuments close by. The marble city of Estremoz or the stronghold of Monsaraz, overlooking the Alqueva Dam lake, are also worth a visit in this area where bulls and sheep rest in the shade of the old cork trees.
- 65€ per person (45€ kids up to 12 years old)
- Full day tour
- The guide is also the driver and he has great knowledge to share, however, he will not make guided visits inside the monuments.
- Meals and tickets for monuments are not included on the tour price, but the good vibe and the Wow Factor will always be present.
- The full-day tour starts between 9h and 10h and ends at about 17h/18h. We will pick you up at the entrance of the property.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes and be prepared for sunny days most of the year.