We truly care for our guests and staff’s health and safety, and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve been approved and rated “Clean & Safe” by Turismo de Portugal. We’ve implemented extra safety measures in our establishments and properties. Our facilities have also been looked after extremely well, and rest assured, you’ll be staying in comfort and safety in our suites and apartments.
Here are some Clean and Safe measures implemented in our premises:
1. Room disinfection with ozone generators (also used in hospital contexts) on every check-out.
2. Compulsory use of mask in all social areas.
3. Only allowing 2 guests in the reception at a time.
4. Temperature infrared scan of all employees (daily) and guests (at arrival).
5. Special disinfecting doormats in all entrances to help clean your shoes.
6. Frequent cleaning or cleaning after use of hand-touched areas (doorknobs, water taps, buttons, keyboards, chairs, etc)
7. Alcohol gel dispensers in all entrances and social areas.
8. Removal of decorative blankets and decorative pillows from all the rooms.
9. Breakfast “à la carte” prepared on the moment for every guest.
Lisbon is open, with measures that keep you safe in travelling
We would like to update our guests with the measures that keep you safe in traveling here.
• There is no imposed quarantine.
• Airports are open.
• Beaches are open.
• Restaurants are open until midnight.
• Stores and everything else are open until 8pm.
• No alcohol consumption in public spaces.
• Gatherings are limited to 10 people max.
• Masks are compulsory in closed spaces including public transportation.
• Social distancing is still in place.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all. ou are also welcome to verify the information with the government here .
We make sure your stay is welcoming, healthy and safe! We look forward to welcoming you at Cheese & Wine.